Thursday, February 28, 2008

A week of pictures

It's been a crazy week this week, so I thought I'd just put a bunch of pictures from the last few days at once instead of "theme" posts....

The first few pictures are the girls at a Baptism in Chicago for Ashley's cousin's daughter.....
Alison is a big climber these days.....Grace slowed down long enough to give her sis a hug......
"I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME FROM WHERE YOU ARE READING THIS FROM, BUT I HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME AT THE LUNCH AFTER THE BAPTISM!"
Grace shows off her new cherry PJ's and a fraction of her stuffed animals......
Big smiles all around......
Happy about her new Tommy shirt.......
it was a little early this morning for flash bulbs......
"to the right.....to the right......"
All dressed up with some place to go......I don't know if Grace looks tall or if Alison looks short......
"Can I give you a lift?"
"It's just too much love....."
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Big.........
"Who could ever get mad at wittle ol' me?"

No comments: