Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Red Letter Day

It was red day at daycare yesterday, so the girls got dressed up for their Valentine's Day party....

Alison knows there has to be something in this drawer for hard to manage hair
Not a real morning person......
Grace in her new shirt from Aunt Vicki and Uncle Ted......
Grace trying to show off her new barrette and look at the camera at the same time.....
"Do I really look like I need a party?"
Grace with one last smile before she was off for the day.....
Funny story - Grace recently had a flu bug where she spent most of Sunday afternoon carrying around the "bowl"......last night during dinner, she hopped down from the table and came back a minute later and said, "my dog is throwing up in the kitchen" (great dinner conversation!)....so I asked her, "oh, did you get her a bowl?" She said, "no, I just gave her a tea pot"......this is how she set the doggy up in front of the kitchen sink......


1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

LOL That last picture of the afghan covered Airedale barfing into a teapot is hysterical!!! I can't stop laughing!

I love Grace's outfit! That shirt looks great with the khaki skirt and red tights.