Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just Some Silly Photos

Here are a few photos from the camera......


You may have to click on this one to tell, but Alison was helping Ashley eat a cinnamon muffin and she ended up with cinnamon from ear to ear. (I liked her eyes in this photo too)
Grace passive-aggressively (or is it passively-aggressive?) protests the fact that I turned down the heat after our last utility bill. (Not really. She fell asleep in the car on the way home from school and when she woke up 45 minutes later she wouldn't take her coat off....not even "We all had a big lunch so we're having cereal for dinner" night)
Grace has been practicing her drawing and coloring skills a lot better lately. She's staying in the lines a lot better when she colors, and the little people she creates makes me laugh. Last night, when I checked on her before I went to bed, she had this drawing next to her. She fell asleep with the magnetic pen in her hand. Before I turned out the night light, I snuck it out of our room because I assumed it was a picture of "Mommy when she wakes up in the morning" and I thought Ashley would want to see it. (I thought Uncle Brian would find that humorous!) But, I was wrong (on so many levels) because Grace told me it was a picture of herself with a dress on. The blob next to her is Alison's sippy cup that she's sharing with Grace.


1 comment:

David & Cheri said...

These pictures just made us laugh! The one of Grace's drawing and the story behind it, just cracked us up!