Tuesday, September 30, 2008

21 Month Salute......

I can't get this to put the photos side by side, but I put together a picture of girls at roughly the same age......Grace is a couple of days away from being 22 months in her photo but close enough, right?

This is Alison this morning......
Grace up in Michigan just be for the Fourth of July, 2005......
Me, circa September 1976......


PS - It's Michigan-Illinois week this week (they play each other in football Saturday) and Alison got a jump start on "representing" the Maize and Blue this week......Go Blue!

2 comments:

Aunt Vicki said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! I haven't seen that picture in so long! And now that I can compare it to the girls, Alison looks more like you than I thought she did... expression-wise.

Anonymous said...

That is so weird...Matt, you STILL have that expression on your face and the finger in your mouth! So I guess this answers my question if you've always had your beard...

David