Friday, September 5, 2008

Milestone Friday!

One of Grace's birthday gifts from Ashley and I this year was the chance for Grace to get her ears pierced. (More mommy's idea than anything, really) So Ashley, took the morning off, sent Alison to daycare, and took Grace to the mall. I met them there. Grace was really excited about it, and she picked out some little flower earrrings. She's got a busy few weeks coming up to take care of them!

Waiting for the lady to get everything sterilized, Grace is pretty excited.
Getting ready for the first one..........y'ouch!
Grace seemed a little surprised at how much the first one hurt.....we tried to warn her.....here she's fighting back the tears.
After she was done and she shed a few tears, Grace was all smiles......she got TWO suckers!
A close-up of her ear.......

1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

Ooooooooo, I cringed seeing the look on her face after the first one! :-( As soon as I saw the huge smile in the first picture, I knew the tears I'd see as I scrolled down.

Congratulations Grace!!!