Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Follies

After Jammy Time the other night, we started goofing around......here's our version of "there were three in the bed, and the little one said, 'Rollover!'".....Either that, or Alison wants to know what that noise just was.
This is BY FAR the cheesiest grin she's ever had.....maybe it's a grimace??
"Girls just wanna have fun!"
"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeVille"
The Dynamic Duo.....
Nana and Papa came for a visit this weekend.....here, Alison waits for a trip to go buy pumpkins.
Grace can't figure out which one to pick.....
Alison was on a mission to find the right one.....
Posing in the mini Pumpkin Patch.....

"If I lift with my legs, and not my back, I should be ok"....
The Pumpkin Gates.......
Grace wanted to draw a scary face on her pumpkin......
The pumpkins look huge in this picture thanks to the angle....
BOO!



No comments: