Friday, May 2, 2008

Sweet 16's

I was digging around some old photo files I have on our hard drive......I was interested to see what Grace looked like at the approximate age Alison is now......I can't believe Grace was ever this little....and I can't believe Alison will ever be the big girl that Grace is now.....

Compare these to the photos in the previous blog if you want to look for any resemblances....I think both of them are awfully cute in their own unique way.....we have a lot of people who think they look a lot alike but we never see it......but we maybe are looking at them too detailed.....

When Grace got this Jo Jo Circus sweatshirt it was a little too big....she got like 3 winters out of it....I can't believe how much hair she had.....
Grace was always twisting her tongue upside down.....it was the oddest thing.....we remember her doctor, Dr. Boe, stopping himself in the middle of one of her check ups and laughing, "Do you have your tongue upside down?"
The big cheesey grin.......I don't think she's ever gotten rid of it.....the sweatshirt was a personal favorite of mine.....
Ready to roll after her bath.....hope you didn't mind the stroll down amnesia lane.....

3 comments:

Aunt Vicki said...

Wow! Seems like so long ago that Grace was that little but it's only been 3 years!

We will always be able to tell their baby pictures apart. They do look so different from each other but yet they are both a mesh of you and Ashley. Strange!!!

What does Grace think of these now?

Matt said...

she said, "hey, that's baby Gracie, that's me......I was cuuuuute!"

Nana said...

They do look alike through the eyes. Grace's hair was a lot darker even then. It's funny to remember.