Saturday, December 1, 2007

Things to do in the house when you're bored

Some new berets to go with new Christmas outfits had Grace and Alison playing dress up together. Ashley took a few photos. We also have some photos to of the girls with the Christmas tree decorating today.

Grace playing the affectionate big sister.....
A slightly crazed-looking Alison picks out a book from the shelf....
"zee French, zay are fickle, mon cheri...."
Grace has some sort of devious plan formulated for her next timeout.....
Grace shows off a big smile while Alison shows off some martial arts skills......
Grace does a funky dance next to an ornament she put on the tree
"I think I'll take this one......."
"Whadda ya mean, there's a Bigfoot behind me?"
Alison picking out the next ornament to give to Grace......
Alison plays the Little (Elmo) Drummer Girl.....
"If I yank this part here, and then this part over here, I bet I can get the whole tree to fall on top of me faster than mommy can put the camera down" (No wanna-be toddlers were harmed during the making of this photograph)
"Merry Christmas everybody!"

1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

Funny, funny commentary!!! My favorites are the crazed artist, the deviant timeout girl and the bigfoot from behind... :-)