Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wrapping up Alison's surgery

There were a few photos that I didn't get a chance to post while Alison had her bandages on, and I wanted to get these up here.

Here is Alison eating her breakfast and wondering why someone would take a picture of it.
She did better than we thought she would at feeding herself....she just went a little slower.

If you can't count on your big sister to do your hair when your hands are all wrapped up, who can you depend on?
I don't think it was too long after I took these photos that I heard Ashley ask Grace, "where did all this lotion in Alison's hair come from?" Grace's response, "From the bottle!" Technically true.
Alison getting ready to drop The Hammer.
This was the day that she got her bandages off....
One last cheesy grin before we head out....
She's definitely learning to ham it up for the camera......

1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

These pictures are so SWEET!!!