Thursday, November 29, 2007

Alison practices some walking

Hey, it's been a while since I have posted any videos.......and I've heard the grumblings on the street....and your demands have been heard......here's a little video of Alison playing with some toys and doing a little (I stress, little) walking. She's been getting bolder and braver about walking from point to point without holding on to anything. She's done some 10-stepper's, but with the camera on, she was a little more shy. Of course, while I was setting this video up on the blog, I was told she took 4 or 5 steps, pivoted, turned, took 4 or 5 more steps, then finished with a cartwheel. Ok, the cartwheel part is untrue, but the rest is.

1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

Awesome! That was a really good video... Ali was "talking" and walking and crawling and hi-5ing... big sister getting in the way made me chuckle.