Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just some different photos

Some random photos from the weekend....

These first few are Alison on her actual 9 month-birthday......
Caught her reading a book......
Big smiles........
This Alison getting ready to head out for the school fall festival.....
She wasn't sure if the hat matched the shirt.....
At the Fall Festival, Grace had a lot of fun on the big inflatable obstacle course.....
I helped her the first time, but she didn't really need me to help.....I tried this myself and ended up with a charlie-horse in my "upper thigh".......
Grace sliding down on the opposite side of the rope climb......
Alison got a tattoo while we were there......doesn't she look tough?
Grace was a kitty-cat.......




1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

Looks like the girls had a great weekend. I can't believe Grace can rope climb!