Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Addition to the Family

Grace went to the pet store for a field trip this week......when she got home she said, "Daddy, I'm thinking we need a pet".....I asked her what she wanted, and she said, "how about a cat?"......and I said, "how about a fish?".......she was excited about that so we went to PetSmart this morning to pick out a Beta fish.....he's a male, but Grace is saying he's a girl and her name is Dorothy. So I think we now have a transgendered fish......this may not look good at church on Sunday.


Alison, the Littlest Mermaid, waits for mommy to clean the fish bowl.
Grace, Alison, and Dorothy (who is hididng near the surface)
Dorothy is the blue blur on the left.......



2 comments:

Aunt Vicki said...

Tell the girls that I think Dorothy is the prettiest fish I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Matt!!! This was your chance to not be the only guy in the house! What were you thinking?? Looks like the girls are enjoying the new fish....has it been too cold to take it for walks yet?

Your Champaign Pal