Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Alison's Birthday Part 1

I've got a ton of pictures to put out here, so I'll be blogging in chunks over the next couple days...we've got Christmas in STL pictures, Alison's birthday pictures, and then here is the 2nd half of the 22nd which was "my birthday" part of the day.
The girls wanted to help me open my presents....2 michigan shirts, Scrabble, and some new shoes for the gym!
Grace shows me the way to open a present...
Alison enjoying her birthday cookie at a local pizza place (Tobin's!)
She was getting sleepy but we still had to go to Chuck E Cheese after dinner....
The birthday couple.....
The non-birthday people need love too!

1 comment:

Aunt Vicki said...

Lots of comments here... love the rear view of Alison's adorable pigtails... Grace's bow coordinates with the wrapping paper!... I'm still loving the cut ends of her new "do"... Birthday couple picture is so cute... and the loved non-birthday people too.

Can't wait to see you guys!