Thursday, June 21, 2007

You never know where you'll find her

Tonight, we went upstairs to turn in for the night......As I went upstairs, I heard Grace talking to herself (common practice), and I could tell it wasn't coming from her room. I thought she was in Alison's nursery, but this is where I found her:






The difference between dads and moms? - I went to get the camera, and Ashley worked on telling her to never climb up there again because it could fall on top of her.

We're headed for St. Louis this weekend......early next week, we should have some pictures from the zoo, and Alison eating her 6 month cupcake!

2 comments:

Aunt Vicki said...

What a stinker! I wonder what made her think to do that... reminds me of when her father hid in the TV stand at our first apartment...

Nana said...

That looks exactly like I would have done when I was a kid.