Friday, December 31, 2010

We Didn't Start the (Bon)Fire!

One of the really fun things we did while we at my parents' house for Christmas was a "bonfire night".  We built a big fire, tried to make S'mores, and my dad hooked up one of my old sleds to the back of his new-used snowmobile.  The girls had a great time going on laps around the pond!!  Alison, especially, couldn't stop giggling when it was her town.

Hanging out by the fire sporting my favorite color - hunter orange!

The girls had a little hill that they could slide down to the frozen pond

The two "Charlie/Charley's"

Grace and I trying to warm up - our jingle bells were frozen!

Aunt Vicki with her two favorite ladies - they had a blast over the weekend!

Alison riding the sled.....she started leaning into the turns on her own.  It was pretty cute!

Grace cheering Papa and Alison on!

Grinny McGrinnerson after one of her turns!

Alison warming up!

Ready for take-off!

The set up!

Grace gets a "turn" at towing her sister around

Papa and his passengers after it was all said and done

Grace and Nananuk of the North

"The gas is on the right, right?"

Awwwwwwwww

Thought this picture was funny because it looks like I'm shoving Alison into the fire......but I wasn't.

Nana and her little buddy

Uh oh, look out!!

Big smiles!


No comments: